Posted by Matt Rajkowski on September 23, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Over the years, organizations have chosen Concursive's social software to enable learning, collaborating, and the sharing of ideas on both web and mobile.
- Connecting neighborhoods to city programs
- Connecting businesses to government programs
- Connecting professionals to associations
- Connecting those in need and those who care to non-profit organizations
- Connecting attendees to conferences and events
- Connecting students to entrepreneurial resources
- Connecting employees, partners and customers to your business
- Connecting investors to opportunities
- Connecting participants to environmental efforts
- Connecting people to their interests… like health and wellness, lifestyle choices, bands and concert venues, festivals, restaurants, fraternities and sororities, science, technology, sports and politics.
Concursive's software has been used to launch hundreds of public and private social networks with over 40 apps on Apple's App Store and Google Play. The one thread in common is that these apps use Concursive's ConcourseConnect and were all built in a matter of days or weeks. Bringing up collaborative social networks quickly is what we do.
Concursive's ConcourseConnect is a robust social business software platform with user profiles, configurable directories, collaboration spaces, and a light-weight API. With ConcourseConnect you never start from scratch – there's an array of features with templates to bring your ideas to the world.
Chat directly with Concursive's CEO and our technical team by contacting us and we'll get back to you promptly.