Team Elements

Status: Caution PostgreSQL Open Source Initiative (OSI) Java
PUBLIC PROFILE

Issues and Open Discussion

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Next Release?
    All, There has not been much action on the blog for a while. What are the plans for subsequent releases? While I like Team...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    unanswered
    Mail error
    Hello! I installed Team Elements and created a test project. I've tryed to invited another user as a team member but I 've been...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Installation problem with Team Elements
    Hi, I have tried to setup Team Elements, I have created the db and user with permissions and deployed the war and then receive the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Contact duplicated at insert
    hi, I have discovered that after insert some contacts (about 900) the system starts to duplicate the contacts. when I insert a...
  1. Ananth B. photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    How to customize a quote?
    I´d like to add new fields and change the look of the standard quote. Is it possible? How? TIA, and regards from Brazil!
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    CTE and Ldap
    hi i do not find much topics about ldap and team elements, is there possibility to configure openldap with team elements? Regards....
  1. Lorraine B. photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Installation Issue - SVN 2663 - does not compile
    Team Elements is not compiling with the following error. Can the latest svn version be used? Jdk-1.5.0.15 tomcat 5.5.26 team...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    How to Translate Team Elements.
    We see that there is a translation web app for CenticCRM, but do not see how to do translations for Team Elements. What is the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    File Library user permission
    Hi, I've got Team Elements installed on a Windows 2003 virtual server. Last monday, our ISP executed some upgrades, which caused...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    TeamElements v1 Availability
    Congratulations on the new name and products, here's wishing Concursive continued success. Can you speak to when an updated...
37 results found