Team Elements

Status: Caution PostgreSQL Open Source Initiative (OSI) Java
PUBLIC PROFILE

Issues and Open Discussion

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Running on apache tomcat behind apache webserver
    I'm getting the following error trying to resend an invitation which wouldn't go. Proxy Error The proxy server received an invalid...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Upgrading Procedure for Teamelements 3.2 (2007-04-24) to Centric 0.9
    your Upgrade procedure is ok for Teamelements 3.2 (2007-04-24) to Centric 0.9 ? thank's
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Documents inside a repository (Alfresco)
    Hello, we would like to use team elements and add more capabilities to its documents management. We would like to integrate it...
  1. Kailash B. photo
    views
    topic
    Actual end date for activity
    I'm found there is no actual end date for activity and if the task complete early and delay won't be track and count. Is it any...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    LDAP and Spring integration
    Hi again, i do not find much topics about ldap and team elements? am I wrong? The only one i found is...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Out of memory error
    After installing the centric CRM, i got an error message like this: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:Java heap Space. What do i do to...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    How to change email server settings
    Somehow, upon installation, I put the incorrect email server in the configuration. Now i can not find where to change this. In...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Sending Email Error
    Im having problems sending mails. Each time I just get "Mail Error" and "Invitation could not be sent to email address ". Ive not...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Feeds
    In Glassfish (sorry I haven't tried in other app server), feeds are not working. The error received is: HTTP Status 500 - type...
  1. Fred E. photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Login
    Can the login be bypassed like on teamelements.com ? I would like to show eg the wiki to users without to login.
37 results found