Team Elements

Status: Caution PostgreSQL Open Source Initiative (OSI) Java
PUBLIC PROFILE

Issues and Open Discussion

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Changes From TeamElements 3.3 Beta?
    I had previously downloaded and installed version 3.3 (2007-05-14) from the TeamElements site, and it's a wonderful app. Is the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    New users registration
    The one issue I cannot resolve correctly is a new user registration. Default installation doesn't allow to register users. I have...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Interproject links in wiki
    (1, 2)
    Hi, Is it possible in wiki to make a link to wiki article from another project? E.g. I have project1->wiki->prj1article. I wont to...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Reorder Tabs
    Version 3.2: Is the code for "Tab Order" in the Project > Setup > Customize Tabs not fully implemented? I can change the #'s in...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Project Catgories
    Is it possible to create some project categories, then make the project categories drop-down a required option for new projects?...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Delete a user?
    Some users have been entered twice with different email address. How can i delete one of them. I haven't any ways to do it in the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Strange tomcat log
    Hi, Im getting this message on my Tomcat 5.5.20 : Feb 6, 2007 2:50:18 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    is it possible to use the latest lucene?
    What should be done if I would like to use the latest Lucene engine? There are some sophisticated code to highlight search terms,...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    question about timeout
    I noticed that the system has a default timeout, i.e., after certain time the user will be automatically logged out. Is it...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    how to customize the invitation letter?
    I need to add more information into the invitation letter. I tried to modify the file in "WEB-INF/setup/invite_message.html", but...
37 results found