ConcourseSuite CRM 7.0 (20141231) Update Available
Posted by Matt Rajkowski on January 7, 2015 4:30 PM EST
This update is recommended for all installations of ConcourseSuite, adding features and fixes.
- HTML output is now set to XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN; IE 9/10/11 no longer default to IE8 compatibility mode; this will help us with our initiative to revamp the HTML and CSS in a future update; minor interface enhancements were made
- Invoices can be printed from Quotes/Orders pages
- Emails can be sent from Quotes/Orders pages and they can now include a copy of the Invoice, Quote and/or Order, as well as any document attachment from the Documents module
- System startup has been optimized especially when there are thousands of users
- Added database indexes to improve the performance of several queries
- Improved Quote printout by removing the version number when there is only 1
- Added currencies for Indian Rupees, Indonesia Rupiah, Malaysian Ringgit, Singapore Dollars as requested
- Additional User API endpoints are being worked on
- HTML and CSS modernization is underway
- This release was packaged for Tomcat 7; A Tomcat 6 package was not released as we are fully recommending Tomcat 7 – if this is an issue please contact us
The upgrade process for systems already using version 7.0 involves making sure there is a backup of the database and fileLibrary, then installing the 7.0 web application archive (.war) directly over the previous install. The application will upgrade all components.