ConcourseSuite CRM 7.0 (20140617) Update Available
Posted by Matt Rajkowski on June 17, 2014 3:30 PM EDT
This update is recommended for all installations of ConcourseSuite, adding features and fixes.
- The Accounts revenue module has been reworked by adding new fields and functionality; the new fields are: Order #, Date Received, Payment Type, Check Number, and descriptions; the revenue module is now coded using portlets which will serve as an example for customizations and future development; when adding payments, for example, any customer orders are also displayed on screen for reference
- The CRM logo is now hi-res for displays supporting hi-resolution graphics
- Users with the 'edit order' permission can now modify order rental sessions, terms and remarks from the order page
- The Quote and Order detail printouts have been updated
- Updated the Jasperreports library to match the iReports report builder
- An account configured as an 'Individual Account' failed validation and could not be saved
- An order product with a quantity of 0 was saved as quantity of 1
For developers there are a number of improvements and best practices included. Revenue amount is now a BigDecimal with supporting framework changes. The Organization property isIndividual has been refactored and now loaded with the Organization/OrgnizationList classes. The portal has several portlet module improvements which can be seen in the Revenue module. The servlet context is now specified in the interface for session validation which will aid in developing SSO login/session listeners.
The upgrade process for systems already using version 7.0 involves making sure there is a backup of the database and fileLibrary, then installing the 7.0 web application archive (.war) directly over the previous install. The application will upgrade all components.