ConcourseSuite CRM 7.0 (20140721) Update Available
Posted by Matt Rajkowski on July 28, 2014 10:00 AM EDT
This update is recommended for all installations of ConcourseSuite, adding features and fixes.
- Clustering capabilities have been added so that installations can be load balanced; separate documentation is required to setup this feature
- A new RESTful user-based CRM API has been added; this will be used by 3rd-party applications, like iOS and Android apps (hint hint)
- Database optimzations for certain calendar items
- A user may have left a login form open too long and receives an error page after logging in; the form now displays correctly
- The embedded portal may not have added items to the index queue properly after making record changes
- When a dynamic graph doesn't render, the image now retries
- There has been more source code cleanup
- CAS integration skeleton code has been added but is not functional
The upgrade process for systems already using version 7.0 involves making sure there is a backup of the database and fileLibrary, then installing the 7.0 web application archive (.war) directly over the previous install. The application will upgrade all components.