ConcourseSuite CRM 6.2 (20121012) Update Available
Posted by Matt Rajkowski on October 22, 2012 9:00 AM EDT
This update is recommended for all installations of ConcourseSuite, adding features and fixes.
- Leads now have the Relationships feature similar to Accounts and Contacts
- When Relationships exist, the Account/Contact/Lead details page prominently displays the relationships in a portlet (widget).
- Campaigns have always had an autoresponder feature which allows for integration with other apps to submit contacts into campaigns. There is now a field when setting up or modifying a campaign so that you can indicate if the campaign is for autoresponders.
- An email bounce list can be imported in the Admin page. Email addresses on the bounce list will be flagged throughout existing contacts.
- The Leads dashboard portlet "Most Recent Unprocessed Leads" has new fields that can be configured by an Admin, including custom fields.
- The server log now has timestamps.
- When customizing a portlet, the portlet did not immediately update and required an application restart. This has been fixed so that customizations appear immediately.
- There was a Leads conversion error message in some cases, which has been resolved.
- Global search of leads was unnecessarily restricted by owner/assigned; searches now show any lead that matches
- This update has been more thoroughly tested using Tomcat 7. We think most issues have been resolved but please report any issues you find.
- While Oracle is not an installation option, there have been several fixes and updates for when Oracle is used. This patch was submitted by a Concursive partner.
The upgrade process for systems already using version 6.2 involves making sure there is a backup of the database and fileLibrary, then installing the 6.2 web application archive (.war) directly over the previous install. The application will upgrade all components.