Security Aspects of ConcourseSuite
- Concursive upgrades both our own code and our operating infrastructure regularly with security updates.
- Concursive developers follow best practices, guidelines and prevention measures from OWASP, the Open Web Application Security Project.
- The Concursive Security Team coordinates security concerns and publishes Security Advisories on our website.
- User access to ConcourseSuite is password protected. ConcourseSuite also uses Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to encrypt certain transactions and for storing certain data.
- ConcourseSuite is extensively audited and tested to ensure it is proof against all types of security vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection, cross site scripting, remote code execution, and format string vulnerability.
- ConcourseSuite is also the subject of periodic technical reviews, one of the most stringent being a complete review by Intel Corporation prior to their investment in Concursive in 2007.
Sign in to add your comment.