Concursive offers 3 or 4-session developer training courses to help you make the most of ConcourseSuite CRM.
Each course provides an overview of Concursive software development methodologies, ConcourseSuite CRM configuration, and hands-on examples for customizing ConcourseSuite CRM including module development using portlets, workflow and rules engine components, API usage, CSS changes, database support, custom plug-in support and deployment. The sessions are interactive and tailored to the customer’s needs.
Participants will learn and see demonstrations of key technologies and customization points.
Session 1 – ConcourseSuite CRM, Configuration and Customization Overview
- CRM History and Philosophy
- Installation Requirements
- Configuration Overview
- Customization Overview
- Key Technologies
- Modules Overview
Session 2 – Development
- Technical documentation and wiki
- Package structure
- DAO and List Classes
- API Development… client tools and server end-points
- Object Hooks Development
Session 3 – Development
- Single Sign-On
- Look and Feel Customization
Session 4 – Development
- Keeping code separate from the CRM and building with plug-ins
- Object Validation
- Module Development using Actions and Portlets
- Reports: creating reports and installing them
Concursive demonstrates and trains on the latest version of ConcourseSuite CRM. Contact Concursive to setup your training sessions.
Sign in to add your comment.