ConcourseConnect Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Installation and Upgrade

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Issue deploying CRM 7.0 in tomcat 7
    Hello everybody. I'm trying install CRM 7.0 over environment with CentoOS 6.5, tomcat 7, JDK 7, Postgres 9.3 When I triesd acces...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    unanswered
    2.0.2 Running issue
    Hi, I setup the 2.0.2 with clean tomcat 6.0.35, postgresql 9.1, after finished installation, there are exceptions as below. anyway...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    One Issue with install step 5. PLease help
    An error occurred while trying to verify the account, the following error was provided: nu
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Major Issues with ConcourseConnect...
    Where do I start? Lack of in depth documentation. This would probably prevent my entire line of questions... Email notifications -...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    A Site Purpose Question
    Once a site is installed, is it possible to change it's pourpose? I installed as an intranet and it locked down much more than I...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    answered
    New Install Problems
    (1, 2)
    Just set up a new site, but out of the box, except for home and my page, give me a 404 error. I realize I have the community...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    answered
    databses supported by connect
    Can I use any other database instead of postgres like mysql ,if so can some one provide me some information on this.
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    The path could not be created or copied to: /opt/concursive/connect/fileLibrary/
    Hi, When I configure the file library, during the web-base setup, it print the error "The path could not be created or copied to:...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Integrating ConcourseConnect 3.0 with OpenMeetings
    I was recently asked how does Open Meetings integrate with ConcourseConnect... Once you have an Open Meetings installation up and...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    not able to go beyond Registration Information
    Hi , after providing the registration information there is an error "An unspecified error occurred... try again?". One more...
20 results found