ConcourseSuite Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Development

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    problem remove contactHistory
    Hi, I try to remove a contactHistory Object by id, and I receive the next xml response: 1 Unsupported object specified My request...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Failing to build Community edition
    Hi I am trying to get your community CRM to build and run on a glassfish application server, but everytime I do the ant deploy I...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    unanswered
    Problem update contact, contactEmailAddress, contactPhoneNumber object by XML-HTTP API
    Hi, I'm trying to update a contact, contactEmailAddress, contactPhoneNumber by xml-http api, but I receive a Transaction Error. If...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    problem update contactHistory by XML_HTTP API
    Hi, I'm trying to update 'contactHistory' by the next code: DataRecord tab = new DataRecord(); tab.setName("contactHistory");...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Question in fetchUserCalendar XML-HTTP API request use
    Hi, I'm trying to get calendar info by the next code: crm.setLastAnchor(new Timestamp(0)); crm.setNextAnchor(new...
  1. Tom M. photo
    views
    unanswered
    Currency Handeling - Multi-Currency
    Havent seen this question raised since 3.0... Is there any support for multiple uses of currencies in the quotes and product...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Deleting a contact using HTTP-XML API
    Is it possible to delete a contact using HTTP-XML API? The documentation specifies that a contact can be deleted, but when I try...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Deployment SaaS
    I downloaded the Community Edition,how can i deployment as Saas?Is the Community Edition can deployed as Saas?
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    login.jsp
    hi, i want to know when team elements recupere the password of the user in the page login.jsp. i try to cassify team elements and...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Upload document to Ticket: ProcessDocument.do problem
    After getting support we added a XML API client (clientid=1 code =TEST) to our document upload code. When we did this...
203 results found