Team Elements

Status: Caution PostgreSQL Open Source Initiative (OSI) Java
PUBLIC PROFILE

Administrator Community

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    iReport Database Connection String?
    I am trying to configure iReport 3.1.1 so we can write new reports. My database URS is...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Inviting Team Members broken?
    All, Having successfully installed Team Elements< I am attempting to create a Test Project which I can invite people to...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Installation broken?
    Hello! I just downloaded Team Elements to trial it locally and followed the installation guide (which basically summarises to:...
  1. Fred E. photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    SMTP Authentication
    Our ISP's SMTP server now requires password authentication for outbound SMTP mail (even on commercial accounts). Are there values...
  1. Fred E. photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Deleting Wiki Pages
    So far I've only been able to delete Wiki pages directly from the database. The steps are: 1. Determine the Wiki ID in the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Out of memory error
    After installing centric CRM, i got the following error when i went to my home page - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space....
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Public Projects / Portal Pages
    How can Team Elements projects be made public, with no login required? As yet there is nothing regarding this in the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Migrate from/integrate with CRM
    As I've been using Centric CRM primarily for its Team Elements components, I am wondering where one might start to determine how...
8 results found