Team Elements

Status: Caution PostgreSQL Open Source Initiative (OSI) Java
PUBLIC PROFILE

Feedback (Suggestions, comments, etc.)

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Team Elements 0.9 beta
    The upgrade has not been tested with MS SQL, so make sure you have a backup and please provide your results here. More changes are...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Plan Tab Planned Features
    Ideas for the plan tab... (not in order of priority) 1. Activities dependent on other activities; both visually and for workflow...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Plan Updates / Refreshing
    I've noticed that after updating a single task and pressing Save, the whole project Plan outline page refreshes. (eg: changing a...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Task Security / Updates
    1) I found it interesting that an end-user can remove themselves from a project. It seems like a user could easily add someone...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Feature Request: Calendar and CheckIn/CheckOut
    (1) A project Calendar that shared by the team. Team member should be able to add events to the calendar. How to use the existing...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    New features today -- please review and test
    We're testing several new features that are now online and in the trunk. If you find any issues please let us know right away....
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    when will project calendar be available?
    I noticed that there are some incomplete codes for supporting calendar. I think this is a very important feature. I am wondering...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Outline folder timelines, worker availability
    A couple quick idea to help manage worker timeline First, give outline task folders optional start/stop dates which are then...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    How to delete a user?
    I cannot seem to find a way to delete a user. If I search for users and find one, the only thing I can do is edit it. If there is...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Export feature
    It could be great to have an export feature for plans (following the import template), todo list, user graph, project graph...
27 results found