My Concursive Background and History
I've been working with Concursive since 2001 and have been involved with many public-facing projects, including ConcourseCloud.com, ConnectElements.com, ConcourseConnect and ConcourseSuite CRM. Everyone here aspires to building quickly and building intelligently. It's those people that make strategizing, designing and developing so much fun.
Some of the social networking features I've worked on include: activity streams, blogs, wikis, ratings, tags, comments, connections, liking and sharing.
Some of the CRM features I've worked on include: lead management, opportunity tracking, account management, contact management, marketing campaigns, issue and case resolution, and service contracts.
Other interesting and related features I've specialized on include: agile and traditional project management, document management, and user management.
As for software development, I specialize in:
- Java: Servlets, Portlets, JSPs, MVC, JDBC, XML, JUnit, WSRP, Lucene, EHCache, Quartz Scheduler, Image manipulation, POI (Excel, Word, Powerpoint parsing), PDF, FreeMarker Templates, RSS, JasperReports
- HTML: CSS and HTML4/5
- SQL: PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, MySQL
Some of the programming highlights I've achieved working at Concursive:
- Architect and developer for Concursive's enterprise CRM web application; hosted, on-premise, multi-tenant infrastructure and source distribution
- Architect and developer for Concursive's enterprise and commercial social networking web application; hosted, on-premise, distributed, shared and source distribution
- Architect and developer for Concursive's web portal and portlet infrastructure
- Architect and developer of Concursive's asynchronous and synchronous workflow engine
- Architect and developer of Concursive's MVC framework
- Architect and developer of Concursive's Wiki
- Architect and developer of Concursive's Search implementation featuring fast searching and near real-time indexing
- Architect and developer of Concursive's RESTful API
- Architect of Concursive's Design Support System Engine library and AJAX front-end
- Developer of Concursive's mobile applications
- Administrator and manager of Concursive's source code repository and build servers
"I want to make better software so I spend a lot of time thinking through the user experience to improve usability, performance and security."
- Matt Rajkowski
Sign in to add your comment.
Read more in-depth information about what I do at Concursive.