ConcourseSuite Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Features

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Setup and setup and setup
    I've got Concursive installed and setup, but it seems that every time TomCat is restarted the program "forgets" that it's already...
  1. Lorraine B. photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Error installing Centric CRM
    Hello, I'm trying to install Centric CRM on a Tomcat Virtual Appliance from http://virtualappliances.net/ but I always get this...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    installation problem
    hello, I've downloaded windows installation file which bundles centric crm, tomcat 5.5 and jdk. After succesfull installation I...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Products: Emailing links causes issues.
    We are running 4.1.2 and noticed some strange behavior when emailing links of products out to customers. We will either get the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Products: how to search by Item Number?
    We are running 4.1.2 and have an interesting problem with the Product search. We can view a particular item, and see its Item...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    My Contacts
    We have about 10000 contacts currently in our system. I want to be able to select a few of these as "commonly used" contacts. Each...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Unable to Delete Service Contract
    I have Centric setup and I have and account I am trying to delete. Whenever I try to delete it, it complains about a service...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Installation problem - nullWEB-INF/init/zlib2.jar (No such file or directory)
    I have installed CentricCRM 4.11 on FreeBSD 6.2 using Tomcat 5.5. When I launch Centric for the first time, on the registration...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    History tab
    Hello everyone, I'm afraid I don't understand the History tab that appears under Contacts and Accounts. I can't get anything other...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Coding ISO-8859-2
    A problem with national characters in mail/pdf. We use centric in below configuration: Default Time Zone for new users GMT+1...
62 results found