ConcourseSuite Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Features

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    LDAP SSL
    I'm trying out CentricCRM and attempting to configure LDAP authentication. My LDAP server is set up to require SSL when...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Merge codes
    Hi, Can anyone tell me if/how I can include merge codes in a message, like contact name and adress ? I can't find any information...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    How to create webservices for centric4.0
    Hi all, I recently downloaded centric4.0 source and build the source using ant deploy command. Now i have a requirement to make...
  1. Ananth B. photo
    views
    topic
    Web Folder Help
    In IE 6, you can open WebDAV repository/directory as Web Folder by click File - Open, and check "Open as Web Folder", but what's...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Eval questions -- email, offline usage
    Hi, we're evaluating CRM packages. We're got some couple key requirements, and I couldn't find a quick answer as to whether...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    CRM Feature List
    We are a group of 4 students from Università degli Studi di Bari (Italy) and we are analyzing some CRM Open Source product to...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Download centric.war
    Hi, just starting the install and the instructions tell me to download the centric.war file but i cannot find it on your site. Can...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    A little help needed with XP
    Hi, I am new to CentricCRM and am wanting to get to grips with it on my Win XP machine. I have JBoss (with Tomcat as part of it)...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Product Catalog performance issues
    I seem to be having a serious performance issue in Centric after importing a large list of products into the Product Catalog....
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Editing outline error
    Module Projects. When I try to edit outline details, I can't save changes and get following error An Error Has Occurred This...
62 results found