ConcourseSuite Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Administration

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    mysql db upgrade 4.1 to 5.0 ?
    I'm using centric crm 4.1 with mysql 5 server. I'd like to upgrade to concursive 5.0.3. Are there db update scripts for mysql 5...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Error adding "US State List" field to a Custom Folder
    Hello Lorraine and company, I'm working on creating a custom folder and I'm encountering a problem creating a field of type "US...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Error on modify ticket's category
    When i try to modify the category of tickets, i receive a null pointer exception, because the String variable "object", in the...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Error creating a Group in Communications module
    Hello, I'm seeing an error with ConcourseSuite Community Edition downloaded late last week. The system is a Debian "testing"...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Error adding a Contact to an Account: "The included page caused a problem."
    Hello, Late last week I installed the latest ConcourseSuite Community Edition on a Debian "testing" system running Tomcat 5.5.25,...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    DB Upgrade Script error from 4.1.3 to 5.0
    Below is a DB upgraded error from v4.1.3 to v5.0 any chance there is a fix? Many thanks --- sh ./bin/upgrade_v41-50.sh ---...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Unable to login to new 5.0 install
    Hello, I recently tried upgrading our 4.1 community version of Concourse to the latest version of 5.0 from subversion. Everything...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Dashboards Missing: Concourse Suite 5.0 v1.1
    Concourse Suite 5.0 v1.1 [upgrading from CentricCRM 4.11 WinXP/MySQL(5.0.22-community-nt) 1. I find the following message under...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    about user permission
    I just started trying CentricCRM. I got a demo account. In the Admin > Manage Roles, I saw the role of Sales Managers and Accoount...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Trying to understand calendars
    I'm really confused about the whole issue of calendars for groups. Hoping someone with a CentricCRM point of view can give me some...
133 results found