ConcourseSuite Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Development

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Hot To Add a new Complete Module
    Hello, I need a little help in order to add a new module to the whole CRM. What steps need to do and which files I play for that....
  1. Default user photo
    views
    unanswered
    Document Stores
    Hi all! I need to find a way to create document stores and to upload file on them (also assigning the right permissions to...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Concursive Community Edition 5.0 is absolutely stable
    Concursive Community Edition 5.0 is absolutely stable. I am currently using version 4.1
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Select user
    I made this request: 10.1.8.115 admin 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 4 username password <!--[CDATA[admin></username>]]...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Error on dhv:container tag
    If i edit the categories of hel desk modules, i receive a null pointer exception. This happen because the method...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    How to submit code changes to community SVN?
    Hello, we have fixed some missing include statement in a number of jsp causing several blocking errors in Concursive Suite...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    How are XML-API requests processed?
    Hello, I'm currently trying to debug code I've written for the HTTP XML-API. (Specifically, I can't seem to get a contact's...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Move uploaded File in a Ticket to a new Folder
    We are trying to move a file uploaded to a ticket from the base documents folder into a folder that we just created. This is an...
  1. Lorraine B. photo
    views
    topic
    Is possibile to find the dtd file of xml request?
    I'm watching for the dtd file of xml request...but i didn't find it!!! This file is exisiting or not? I'm interesting about it for...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Web HTTP Form to create Lead
    I've been search, and testing, trying and retrying all without success. I looked at the documentation for the HTTP-XML API, but my...
203 results found