ConcourseSuite Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Development

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Testing Client HTTP-XML request
    I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question. Looking at the documentation, the path being used for the request...
  1. Philippe B. photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Help for translation in French
    Hello, the translation in French of ConcourseSuite is not clean (still many words in English and some translations not accurate)....
  1. Philippe B. photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    Hierarchy of accounts
    Hi, I have not succeeded to find a view of accounts in an herarchical tree (this is one of the key points of Act!). On one side,...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Building CRM From Source
    Dear Friends , i have checked out the whole ConcourseCRM suite from the SVN , i followed the same steps for adding it to eclipse...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    unanswered
    How and where to download the Source code
    Hi ppl, I like to know how to download source code from the svn site provided on the wiki link, please guide me Thanks and Regards...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Java source API examples
    There are some Java source API examples that I just ran across if you are interested. In particular there is SaveAsAccount.java...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Centric CRM developer tools
    (1, 2)
    Here's a little bit about our development environment... For operating systems we use Linux and Mac OSX... these work well as each...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    unanswered
    Concourse CRM developer guide
    Sir/Madam, I am working on Concourse CRM application. However, In order to understand the application and customize it. I need the...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    unanswered
    workflow.xml Rules Engine Object Events problems
    I am attempting to configure crm to notify the contact of a ticket when that ticket has been closed. I've made a workflow.xml...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    unanswered
    How to request for license of concourseSuite community edition
    I have installed ConcourseSuite. I have requested for license, but have not received it yet. So anyone can help me ?
203 results found