ConcourseSuite Support

Support
Corporate
PUBLIC PROFILE

Discuss Features

You need to be logged in to post messages.

1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Viewing attachments and documents
    When using Centric I encounter the following problems: 1. When sending attachments to contacts, if I go to view the attached .txt...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Product Problem
    Hello All, I am actually using Centric CRM 4.1 recently. Now i meet a problem about product module. At first i created 4...
  1. Default user photo
    views
    topic
    Business process?
    Hi everyone, I'm actually learning how to use CentricCRM and I have a question regarding business workflow. In the Admin area, it...
  1. Tom M. photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Default Terms and Conditions for a quote
    Hi, Is there a way to set a "Default" Terms and Conditions entry on a new quote? I have forgot a couple of times to select our...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Importing data
    How to import new data (Contrahents) into CentricCRM? Export gives CSV file. I even fail when traying to import freshly exported...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Centric vs. Sugar
    (1, 2)
    I am evaluating both open source options at the moment and wanted to get the communities opinion. Centric has so much more speed...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Chinese Language in centric input.. Help
    Hi all, At my side, i had deploy Centric CRM on a Window 2003 platform. Everything seem work fine and nice. But it come across...
  1. Default user photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    Quote to invoice
    Hi, Is it possible to create an invoice for a quote that was accepted? Thanks, Leslie
  1. Kailash B. photo
    replies
    views
    topic
    The included page caused a problem.
    I am evaluating a Windows version of Centric CRM and after following all of the instructions and starting Centric I get the...
  1. Kailash B. photo
    views
    topic
    Permission control
    I am trying the Centric CRM 4.1, but I face a problem. I set two users who are CSR and CSR manager. I hope the CSR manager can see...
62 results found